Decorating is Done!

This was my final Christmas decoration to put up this year, and my only new piece. I have found so many Christmas decoration ideas this year, but I've really had to hold back. I'm sure you are so proud of me :) There's only so much time, and I know I have several projects to make for gifts. So here it is, my only new decoration for 2012, a wreath.




Simple
and
sweet.




The wreath, berry picks, and ribbon came from Michaels for 50% off, and I used a coupon for the mirrored "B". The lights came from my miscellaneous leftovers from Christmases past.


It was less than $10!!!
Here's a look at it lit up.

Look for some of my gift projects coming soon, what new decor did you make this year?

Comments

  1. GREAT DIY Wreath! Looks so pretty in the daylight and at night with the lights!
    My Mom does all of her own wreaths as well but I have yet to tackle it myself... maybe next year? ;)
    -Angela

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts