I am thrilled to share with you that I have received the Sunshine Award from Anna at Bean Bug Crafts! Her blog is full of cute craft ideas. Check it out.
Now, I won't be going on TV to receive it, or anywhere else for that matter. It is given by bloggers to bloggers. Blogs are chosen that positively and creatively inspire others. I feel honored, and I appreciate the recognition. Thanks again, Anna!
The blogs I have chosen are listed at the end. Many of them probably don't know who I am, but I have been admiring them for a while. Take a look at their AWEsome ideas!
The rules: for those of you chosen (although, you probably know all of this), answer the questions about yourself that I have answered below and choose your 10 recipients. Let them know you have nominated them.
Oh, and paste a copy of the award on your blog!
Now, here is a bit about me:
1. Favorite Color: Orange, not only for my alma mater OSU, but because it is so bright and cheery.
2. Favorite Animal: Dogs, the winner by far. I grew up with dogs, and have had 3 of my own. They are amazingly loyal and lovable.
3. Favorite Number: 9, my daughter's number for competitive softball
4. Favorite Drink: Pepsi, Wild Cherry specifically, and Cinnamon Dolce Latte from Starbucks& Coffee
5. Facebook or Twitter: Facebook, I tried Twitter and I couldn't keep up with it.
6. Good book or good movie: haven't been able to sit down with a good book in a long time, and don't see too many movies, but I did like Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows.
7. My passion: my Catholic Faith, my Family, and sharing what I know with others.
8. Giving or getting gifts: Giving, more opportunity to make stuff!
9. Favorite day: Sundays, generally calm and relaxing, it's when I get the most done.
10. Favorite flower: Hibiscus, hard for me to grow, but I love them.
Now for the new Nominees, may I introduce some amazing blogs. I would love to list 50 more, but I whittled it down to these 10. Check them out!
Congratulations, and have an AWEsome day!